Thursday 7 March 2013

Oh fuck, I have a blog?

Okay, ya'll may have noticed I haven't been posting much. There is a simple reason for this...*

I can't do anything on anything which is connected to the internets without getting distracted by the internets every five seconds.

Seriously, I just reloaded my tumblr page twice while writing the last three sentences.

And once while writing that one.

You get the picture.

All this bodes ill for my future productivity in any form of employment which tangentially brushes up against internets. Which is all I'm qualified for. (See earlier points about me and a nail gun.)

I went out last weekend. This probably wan't the wisest idea because I drank beer I can't really afford and made questionable moves on the dance floor and some dude stood on me. It was on purpose too. Asshole.

I'm not sure why I really made this post. I started writing it half an hour ago. Fuck it, I'm gonna go make a sammich.

*The other reason was I had to write a story about zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment